Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Color Club Backstage Pass Collection!


Hey everyone!
I have some more swatches for you all today! These are from the Color Club Backstage Pass Collection for Fall/Winter 2011. I got these polishes in November, and I still haven't swatched them.. how awful of me!


I'm warning you this post is going to be a tad picture heavy. All of the polishes were swatched over a base color I thought would compliment the glitter, as well as a black base.

First up is Platinum Record. A clear base with small and large silver hex glitter, and small round silver glitter.



Wish Upon A Rockstar. A clear base with multicolored glitter, most of it's small glitter but it has large lavender hex glitter as well.



It's A Hit. A clear base with large purple hex glitter. At first I wished there was more glitter, maybe different shapes, but after using it I just love it. Formula was great again. 




Fame and Fortune. A magenta jelly base with an assortment of holographic shattered looking pieces, just like the ones you can find in Diamond Drops. I have to say, I hate this polish. The formula was so thick, and goopy.. I had a hard time with this.


Backstage Pass. A clear base with large silver and purple hex glitter, as well as smaller hex glitter. Again, this wasn't too hard to work with, I had a hard time getting some of the big hex pieces, but that's it. 




Take The Stage. A clear base with gold glitter, and small holographic shards. The formula was good, my only problem was the holographic pieces were so hard to photograph. 




Overall I love this collection, but I love everything by Color Club lol. My favorites are Platinum Record, and It's a hit.
Also, a few days ago I scored the last 4 polishes I was missing in the CC Take Wing Collection for.. $8!!

I hope you are having an amazing day and enjoyed my post, don't forget to enter my giveaway! Thanks for reading!
xox

9 comments:

  1. I love "It's a Hit". Did you have trouble with the glitter curling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope not at all, I read a few people saying they did but mine were fine.

      Delete
  2. I like 'Take The Stage' the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It's pretty to look at but a pain to use lol.

      Delete
  4. Great swatches!! I loved all the pictures :) My favorite from these is still Wish Upon A Rock-star :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love it too.. it's my favorite "rainbow" glitter polish.

      Delete
  5. Wish Upon a Rock-Star is one of my favourite glitters of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I can't believe it! Every single picture I've seen of Backstage Pass and It's a Hit had curled taco glitters and you seem to be some lucky freak of the Color Clubs! haha, I'm so jealous! I love the polishes but I'm too scared to buy because I don't want the tacos :(

    ReplyDelete