Monday, 11 June 2012

China Glaze swatch spam!

Hey everyone!
Today I have a few swatches of some China Glaze polishes for you. I was looking through my collection and noticed I have so many polishes I haven't swatched for you guys, so I decided to start swatching!

First up, Lemon Fizz. A gorgeous pastel yellow, it's very opaque and only needed 2 coats for full coverage. This is easily my favorite pastel yellow!



Spontaneous. A medium purple, it's very vibrant but not over the top. It's a gorgeous color, and only needs 2 coats for full coverage.



Endurance. A dark fuchsia jelly with fuchsia shimmer throughout. I needed 3 coats for full coverage, but that's typical for a jelly polish.



Electric Beat. A beautiful blue, it`s almost like a periwinkle. I only needed 2 coats for full coverage.



Icicle. A typical silver polish, nothing too special about it. I only needed 2 coats for full coverage. Also, don`t mind the darkness of the pictures here, the clouds were coming out.



I hope you enjoyed all these swatches, I have some more polishes to swatch for you. What would you like to see first? More China Glaze, OPI, OPI DS, Revlon, NOPI, Barielle, Color Club? Let me know! :)

Also, today is my 2 year anniversary with my fiancĂ©! It's been an amazing 2 year anniversary, so I will end this post with a picture of him and I!


I hope you all have a great day! Thanks for reading! xox

12 comments:

  1. More china glaze please!! :)

    Lemon fizz is my favourite. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input! I'm going through everything and should have more swatches soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! That is so awesome! :D

    Oh, GORGEOUS polishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Lemon Fizz. It's a gorgeous yellow! The others are pretty too.

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lemon Fizz, Endurance, and Electric Beat are wonderful! Thanks for sharing and happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all so pretty!! I think Electric Beat is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, you guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just saw a post about Lemon Fizz on another blog today too - how funny! and i'm totally loving the color and need to go buy it asap!

    happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy (late) anniversary! <3 You guys look so cute together :)
    I love the swatches! More CG please! hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. That picture of you two is so cute ^^ Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I've never even see Electric Beat before, but I love it! I'm a sucker for periwinkle/cornflower blues like this one. ;)

    Hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary! ^_^

    ReplyDelete