Tuesday, 22 May 2012

UPDATE!

Hey everyone!
Thank you for being patient with me, I'm still very sick, so I apologize for not blogging. I can't seem to shake this cold, and I keep meaning to post but I haven't been painting my nails because of this so I've had nothing to post.
I will be showing you the China Glaze Summer Neons collection soon, I promise!
I just need to work on getting better right now, and then I will be back.. which will be soon I hope.  I've been taking cough medicine, and having lots of soup and tea.. but if it doesn't get better I will be going to do the doctors soon because this cold is killing me.

Thank you for all your kind words, and all the emails I've been getting, I really appreciate all the love and the get well wishes.

Have a great day everyone!
xox

4 comments:

  1. Man if it's the crud I got not too long ago it's awful :( I hope you feel better soon, xo.

    ReplyDelete