Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Stripes, Polka Dots, and Magic?

Hey lovelies!
Yesterday I received some nail mail, I finally got my bottle of Color Club - Magic Attraction (courtesy of my lovely fiance!).
Obviously I had to use it right away, I decided to add some freehand stripes and polka dots for fun.



I love how simple the design is, and the contrast between the beautiful holo in Magic Attraction and the black.
Here is a swatch of Magic Attraction, so you can see it in all its glory!

I hope you all have a great day, and enjoy this beautiful weather (if your having nice weather like I am).
Thanks for reading!
xox

12 comments:

  1. How many coats of Magic Attraction did you use? Looks great btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about the contrast between Magic Attraction's festivity and the black and simple dots and stripes. It's a beautiful combination, really interesting.
    Your BF made you a wonderful present, the polish is gorgeous and its name says everything... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you.. you're so sweet! :)

      Delete
  3. Eeee this is so lovely!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that polish looks incredible! I love the polka dots and stripes! Wonderful looking mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, that's gorgeous! I'm going to put it all up in my fiance's face right now ;) hey, it worked for you, right?

    ReplyDelete