Saturday, 5 May 2012

Polka dots all over the place!

Hey everyone!
Today I decided to get out my dotting tool, and have a little fun! Trying to do nail art everyday is becoming a challenge, because I'm still not feeling very inspired. I went with something very simple today!
For this I used: China Glaze - Stone Cold, China Glaze - Electric Beat, China Glaze - Spontaneous, and China Glaze - Wicked Style.




Very simple, like I said.. but I still think it looks cute!
If anyone has any nail art ideas for me, I would appreciate it! I'm failing at thinking of new things lol.

I hope you all have an amazing day, thanks for reading!
xox

9 comments:

  1. It's really cute :D

    You could try sponging, water marbling, making some stripes, chevrons, skittles, ombre manicure, stamping...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestions! I will definitely try some of them out for you! :)

      Delete
  2. Loving the dots! dotting tools are probably the funnest nail related investment I've had in a while... yaay

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! I'm loving the colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! what did u use to make the dots?

    ReplyDelete