Saturday, 26 May 2012

Neon Gradient!

Hey lovelies!
I'm surprised I have another post for you today, can you tell I'm feeling better?
I was looking through my polish and decided to do something I haven't done in awhile, a gradient! Obviously I had to go with neon colors!
For this I used - Color Club - Warhol, China Glaze - Beach Cruise-R, and Nubar - Black Polka Dot.




I really like the way it turned out, I want to try this again with a yellow and neon green.
Can you tell I love neons? lol.

I hope you're all having an amazing day, enjoy this beautiful weather!
xox

7 comments:

  1. this is pretty and yellow and green? go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Worhol for gradients! Have done a few with it. Wearing it solo right now. Love your mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous - absolutely love this x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! Love the choice of colors for the gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Neons = <3 haha Can't wait to see the yellow and neon green gradient!

    ReplyDelete