Thursday, 31 May 2012

Hole Hearted over Orly!

Hey lovelies!
Today I'm going to show you All That Glitters - Hole Hearted over 2 new Orly polishes I just bought. I never really bought Orly polishes, the only one I owned was Fowl Play (and the 2 I got in my swap yesterday!), but I was at Sally's and saw these 2 on sale for $3 and I had to buy them!
For this I used Orly - Butterflies (pink), Spark (yellow), All That Glitters - Hole Hearted, and 2 coats of SV.




I love Hole Hearted over both of these colors, I think it looks really fun and cute. Hole Hearted was a pain to work with, it was so hard to get the hearts from the bottle, I kept having to let the bottle sit upside down so they would come to the top and I could grab them. Both of the Orly polishes have 3 coats, Butterflies was very sheer and jelly like.

I hope you're all having a lovely day, thanks for reading!
xox

11 comments:

  1. It looks so cute! I love the base colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute summery mani : ) I love it : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! i'm totally loving the heart glitters :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how squishy butterflies looks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone else has said it already, but ... *squeals* CUUUTE!! I think it is worth all the effort you put in to get those hearts. This is so sweet I think I got a cavity. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did an amazing job with applying Hole Hearted! It's such a fun looking mani!!

    ReplyDelete