Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Color Blocking with Warhol!

Hey lovelies!
The other day I used Color Club Warhol for a gradient, and my fiance made a comment about me using pink since I never do, so I decided to use it again!
I wanted to freehand some designs, I keep saying I will then fail and give you guys more swatches lol, so I came up with this from my nail wheel post a few days ago.


Sadly I only ended up with one usable picture because I couldn't stop coughing and my pictures came out blurry, and then I got distracted by my epic nail mail (which I will show you tomorrow).

Thanks for reading everyone, and being patient with my lack of posting because of this sickness.
I hope you're all having a great day!
xox



8 comments:

  1. This looks fab :) I love chevrons this way! And the colors go so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love how bright the pink is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really have been digging the color blocking. I'm going to have to give it a go sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great work:)) I haven't tried color blocking nails! Good idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Aww you poor thing! sniff :( Get better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're feeling better! I have to say though I chuckled a little picturing you trying to take a picture and coughing! Sorry-I'm not a mean person!!! Love this mani!

    ReplyDelete