Saturday, 19 May 2012

1 YEAR BLOGIVERSARY!

Hey lovelies!
Today is my 1 year blogiversary! I can't believe it's already been a year, time really flies!
I actually started posting about nails over a year ago, first I posted pictures of my nails on my tumblr, then created a nail tumblr account, I reached a few thousand followers, but decided to delete it so I could start a real blog. And here I am today!
I decided to do some nail art to celebrate this occasion, I couldn't think of anything on my own so I started looking on youtube. I found a tutorial of some cute balloon nails and decided to try it out!


I think this look is so fun, and perfect for this occasion, or a birthday!

Here's a link to the tutorial by cutepolish!
I hope you guys have enjoyed my posts from the past year, I know I've had so much fun posting.. I can't believe how far I've come in a year! My pictures have improved a lot, so have my nail art skills. I can't believe this post was from a year ago.. haha.

Thanks for reading everyone, and for all the love and support!
xox

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! A cute mani to go with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, congratulations : ) the balloons are adorable : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your blogversary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blog Birthday and those balloons are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy first blogiversary! Yay! This is so cute! I love watching cutepolish :D

    ReplyDelete