Monday, 16 April 2012

A ton of Color Club polishes all covered in diamonds!

Hey everyone!
I told you all a few weeks ago that I bought a Color Club set, but sadly none of the polishes had names (a huge problem for all of us Canadians, because there's only one place in Canada that sells Color Club and they rarely have names on them), I have done so much searching for the names of them.. and have had no luck. *UPDATE* Someone just helped me figure out all the names!
When I woke up today I had nail mail.. a lovely lady named Andrea sent me Color Club - Covered in Diamonds (which was on my wish list), so I knew this would be a good opportunity to swatch that unknown set finally!
I'm warning you this post is LOADED with pictures, since there are 6 different polishes, all polishes are posted with swatches of them alone, then with 1 coat of Covered in Diamonds.


I believe in Amour. This is a beautiful pink polish, not something I would normally by, and shockingly I really ended up liking it! I only needed 2 coats for this for full coverage!




Coral Cascade. This is a coral/orange polish, that has a beautiful cream finish. It only needed 2 coats for full coverage.



Pardon My French. This is a very pale pink, and it's very sheer. I needed 4 coats for this, and I felt it still didn't cover all that well. 




Edie. This is a green cream, it almost appears neon in person. This reminds me a lot of CG - Four Leaf Clover, and is just as hard to photograph lol. I only needed 2 coats for full coverage. 




Who Are You Wearing? This is a light lavender cream, it almost appears slightly gray. This was my favorite polish, I didn't have anything like this. I needed 3 coats for full coverage. (And as you can see Covered in Diamonds looks amazing on this color!)




Last but not least, Take Me To Your Chateau. This is a beautiful blue cream. Another favorite from this set, it showed Covered in Diamonds beautifully!




Whoa, that was a long post lol! As you can tell, these are not from the same collection, they got packaged wrong and all of the polishes are kind of random.

Thank you all for reading, and I hope you all have a wonderful week! xox

7 comments:

  1. Hey I think these are from the alter ego:reveal your mystery collection. A friend of mine just bought them so i'll get the name of her and post them back here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure #4 is Age of Aquarius and I think #6 is either Blue Light or Take Me to Your Chateau.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that sucks that you can't find the names :( They look great though! I love them all paired with Covered in Diamonds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these colors are so pretty, and love the sparkly glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try reaching out to color club through social media like Facebook or twitter. I got names from them for a set once.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so pretty, but I'm so bummed that Winner's raised their prices :( AND are now separating sets into 2 packs. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice swatches! Covered in Diamonds is a very pretty color, I've never heard of it b4, but now I want it!

    And much congratulations to you on your engagement, wishing you all the best

    --Alethia

    ReplyDelete