Monday, 30 April 2012

Purple Ombre mani!

Hey lovelies!
I was going through all of my polishes and realized I had quite a few purples, and decided to do an ombre mani.. surprisingly enough I've never done one before!

Left to right: China Glaze - White On White, Color Club - Who are you wearing?, Sally Hansen - Lacey Lilac, China Glaze - Spontaneous & NOPI -  The Grape Debate.

Not photographed are the beautiful glitters I added on top: China Glaze - Fairy Dust, and then added China Glaze - Techno in a gradient effect.



I loved the way my pinky looked, so holo and gorgeous over the deep plum color.
I'm thinking of trying an ombre mani with blues next time.. since I have a million blue polishes lol.

I hope you're all enjoying your Monday. I'm having a lovely day relaxing with my fiance!
Thank you for reading!
xox

8 comments:

  1. I love how all of the nails look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I love your purple ombre!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que linda, já fiz um degradê deste uma vez
    Boa terça
    Beijos coloridos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just getting ready to say that I love the dark purple with the glitter and then I saw your comment! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love how it's an ombre and a gradient. So so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is your middle finger (sally hansen). Can't wait to see it in blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! The glitter makes it perfect :)

    ReplyDelete