Saturday, 28 April 2012

Neon Leopard print!

Hello again!
2 posts in 1 day? I'm as shocked as you are!
I haven't done a leopard print mani in awhile, so I decided why not try it out again? One of the first free hand nail art I tried was a leopard mani, so I did something similar only I used different colors and I started out with a grey base instead of white!



I really like the way this turned out, I was afraid the colors wouldn't look as neon on a grey base.. but they do! All of the colors used in the design are from the Color Club Poptastic collection.. which you can see swatched here! :)

Thanks for reading today (again)!
xox

11 comments:

  1. I love the grey. I didn't think the bright colours would work so well over it but they really make it pop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super cute :) Did you freehand it? Looks like something that takes a little while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did free hand this, it really doesn't take a long time. You just place dots in various colors, then outline them in black with a "c" shape. :)

      Delete
  3. OMG this is so cute...I love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgomg!! I absolutely love your mani! The neon looks amazing! :D Oooh awesome giveaway!! Can't wait until you reach the 500 milestone! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps I am loving your blog layout!

      Delete
    2. Thanks girl! :)
      I'm glad someone noticed I changed my layout lol.

      Delete
  5. As a new follower, I'm excited about the giveaway.

    I have nail envy! You are awesome! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you!
      I actually just purchased another thing for the giveaway! I'm so excited.

      Delete