Thursday, 9 February 2012

Valentine's Day Water Marble!

Hey ladies!
I haven't done water marbling in awhile, so I decided to try it out again using some Valentines Day colors.
I didn't end up liking this mani very much, I took the pictures and immediately removed it from my nails. A few of the nails had some polish bleeding when I removed them from the water.. so disappointing.
So here it is anyways!


I need to do some more water marbling again soon so I can master it, as you can see I'm still not too good at it.

On a side note, today I'm going to get my hair done and I'm quite nervous about it.. I'm getting highlights and maybe a new hair cut.
Wish me luck everyone!

8 comments:

  1. I was thinking about trying a dry marble sometime since a water marble kinda scares me :X but I like how your colors blended in, it sucks that you had some polish bleeding

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the ring finger the best even if it is only a simple stripe rather than marbling x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember it's just hair and it WILL grow back! I'm sure it'll be awesome! Your marbling is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. the haircut didn't go as well as I hoped. I don't like it at all, and I'm hoping it grows fast lol.

      Delete
  4. wooow! looks amazing this colors together:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way this turned out! I still haven't tried marbling haha. Are you going to put pics of your hair? I really like the color of it!

    ReplyDelete