Friday, 3 February 2012

Purple Leopard Print!

Hey everyone.
So I have been kind of down lately, and its taken a toll on me doing my nails. I'm not going to lie to you guys, I barely ever do my nails.. and when I do I just do one hand, take a picture for you guys and take it off most of the time. I am starting to feel like I need to figure out what I want to do with my life, since I'm almost 24.. and it's very hard when I have no idea.

Now enough about me, yesterday I decided to do a quick leopard print (cheetah print? I don't know) design. I always come back to this design when I can't think of anything else to do lol.


It turned out okay, I accidentally smudged my ring finger because I was getting impatient lol.

I hope you're all doing well, and have a great weekend!
xox

10 comments:

  1. I like this a lot! It's so cute, and super fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you've been down. Don't stress too much. I didn't figure out what I wanted to be when I "grew up" until about 5 years ago...and I'm OLD! LOL And still haven't grown up. You have so many options and so much time! You obviously have a real talent for what you do here. BTW, lovely job on the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so pretty:) I like that purple leopard print so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really great! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute mani.

    I could say not to stress or worry about choosing a career path for yourself but that won't help. What I think might be useful to do would be to write out a list of things that you are good at/like doing and see what you come up with. Sometimes it's not always easy to view yourself subjectively like that, so ask your Mom/a friend to give you a hand. They know you best and might offer some ideas that you haven't already considered. :) Hopefully you find the passion to do your nails for yourself, rather than just for blogging. *hugs* Chin up, darlin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the advice, my mom and my boyfriend have been helping me figure out what I want to do.
      It might take awhile to be sure, but I'm glad I'm making an effort.
      Thank you for the support! xox

      Delete