Saturday, 18 February 2012

Pastel Zebra Print!

Hey everyone!
I posted the other day about finding some colors in the Electropop Collection, today I finally decided to use some.
I wanted to do something different for you guys, something I haven't tried before.. so I decided on Zebra Print. You may be thinking "Wait, I have seen her post a zebra print mani before!", but for that I used stamping plates.. this is my first attempt at a freehand zebra print design!
I wanted colors that made the black stand out so I used Sweet Hook & Kinetic Candy.



I'm totally in love with this mani, and I plan on doing zebra print again. Overall I'm very proud of myself.. I don't do a lot of freehand stuff like I used to, so I was afraid this was going to be awful but I think it turned out amazing!

What do you guys think?

xox

7 comments:

  1. These are great!! :D I really like how you free-handed those lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, you are soo talented xxx

    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors! The zebra lines turned out so great!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks amazing! I could not tell that you free handed the lines

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete