Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Nail Polish Haul!

Hey everyone!
So today I had the day off and I went out shopping, so I have a haul post for you.

Top Row - China Glaze - Icicle, China Glaze - Twinkle Lights, Zoya - Tru, Zoya - Chloe (These are my first Zoya polishes!)
Second Row - All China Glaze - Techno, Sunshine Pop, Kinetic Candy, Sweet Hook, Fuchsia Fanatic, Make Some Noise.

As you can see I found all of the Electopop collection finally! Also, I got all of the China Glaze polishes for only $3!
I also grabbed some Seche Vite and some nail wheels.

It was a very successful nail day! :)

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant nail haul! x x x

    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great haul! and 3 dollars? where did you get them XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous that you got kinetic candy! Great haul and I can't believe the China Glazes were $3

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing haul!!:) I wish I had just half of them:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second Abby...where did you find them for $3?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul and wonderful deal!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! Awesome haul! Can't wait to see swatches :D

    ReplyDelete