Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Simple can be beautiful!

Hey ladies!
Today I have a nice, clean, simple mani for you! I decided to do a black tip manicure, I always just paint my nails, or do some sort of nail art.. so I wanted to change it up for you guys.
For this mani I used a base of Essie - Sugar Daddy, China Glaze - Liquid Leather, a black striping brush, and on my ring finger a thin line of L.A. Colors Art Deco - Silver (which I won from Drinkcitras giveaway!).


I couldn't find my camera after I did my nails, so I ended up using my iPhone (which I just got this week), I must say the pictures are so much better compared to my crappy blackberry... and I have become addicted to all the apps and especially instagram (as you can see lol).

I hope you're all having a wonderful week! xox

5 comments:

  1. Love this look, I did a simiular look a while back, really nice if you fancy a change. I am doing an international give away for a UD NAKED 2 Palette if interested xxx
    http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea! I love simplicity sometimes. your mani looks great! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love the black tips! I saw this on your instagram hehe I LOVE the camera on the iphone! :D Glad you got to try out the art deco!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look. Very simple but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete