Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Revlon - Whimsical

Hey lovelies!
So a few days ago I came across Revlon - Whimsical, and I knew I had to buy it. When I got home I looked through swatches, I found out its a dupe for Deborah Lippmann - Up In The Air which made me even more excited to use it.
I decided to swatch it over China Glaze - Snow, and China Glaze - Bahamian Escape.. the base is so sheer so I wanted to show you how it looks over a blue and a white.


I only used 2 coats for this, but I think if I had done a third coat then maybe you could see the blue better over the white.. oh well, I still love this polish. The application was easy, I had no problem with the glitter in this color.
When I bought this I also picked up Revlon - Stunning, so look out for my post with it soon!

Also, I need to say how disappointed I am that I can't find the China Glaze - Electropop collection. I am DYING for it.. I want it so bad, and I have called everywhere and can't find it. Cosmoprof even told me that they haven't heard of it yet, and don't think it will be there for a few months. I am so sad about this, I can't wait much longer :(

8 comments:

  1. It's so pretty.. Hope it will be available in my country..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty color! I'm still looking out for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to use my bottle...I have both the original and the dupe and I haven't used either. Sigh...also the electropop collection is available online so I'm not sure if they ship to Canada, but maybe you could have someone in the US get them for you and ship them to you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great dupe! Aw good luck finding the Electropop collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont worry china galze electropop is coming out this february i just confirm it so woohoooo!!!

    ReplyDelete